- Strict silence is to be observed in the library.
- When taking a book if any defect is noticed it should be brought to the notice of the Teacher.
- Books lost or damaged must be replaced by the borrower.
- Students should not borrow School library books from one another.
- Students are not allowed to keep any book borrowed from the library longer than one week without permission. A fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged if the books are not returned on time.
- Before taking a new book, each student should return the old book and cross it in the Register.
- Books must be returned before the holidays.