The Covid19 pandemic has created a truly unprecedented situation, which affects us all. This Global crisis cannot be ignored and therefore, as Salesian Family we can journey with Hope and witness the same with our lives.
Witness to HOPE:
- Encourage young people to live life as celebration and faith as happiness
- Grow in humility, learn the essential of life and have a far sighted gaze.
- Form yourself to live hope, bring it where you are and where you act. Hope is not just looking forward, it is already here in everyday life, and the Salesian family is called to make concrete choices in order to be close to the young, the poor and the excluded.
- Nourish being loved by God from forever. Witness to everyone the ONE who is the reason for Hope, the God.
- Walk together as the Salesian Family to continue to realize Don Bosco’s dream today, in the certainty that it is God who “makes all things new.”