Parents and guardians are earnestly requested to cooperate with the School Authorities regarding rules, diligence, punctuality, lessons, co-curricular activities and character training of the children.
Ordinarily communications with parents/guardians are made through the School Diary. Parents/Guardians are requested to go through the School Diary daily and to sign the remarks/commentsmade by the Principal or teachers.
The Parent’s meeting and Parent-Teacher meeting should be preferably attended by both parents at the prescribed time & date indicated in the CALENDAR. It’s main aim is to work in unity and collaboration, in the exchange of ideas opinions etc. for the integral formation of the child studying in this institution.
Any communication (request or complain) made by the parents should be addressed to the Principal and not to the Class Teacher.
Parents are requested to look through the Regularity Record, Report Book and answer scripts of their wards periodically.
Parents/Guardians are requested to co-operate with the School authorities:
• by urging their wards to be regular and punctual in attendance.
• by encouraging the children to participate in activities conducted by the School.
• by seeing that their wards are diligent at home work and lessons.
• by insisting on neatness and cleanliness in the text books, exercise books and personal appearance of their wards.
• by occasionally seeking an interview with the Principal and the teacher concerned to discuss the progress of their wards.
• by attending Parent’s meet and Parent-Teacher Meetings organized by the School authorities.
A record of address of Parents or Guardians is maintained in the School. Any change of address or Phone Number should be communicated to the School Office without delay.